Updated to windows to 8.1 now not email invoices from quickbooks pro 2013. I have tried following p

Options
Louise Prentice
Louise Prentice Member Posts: 2
Updated my windows to 8.1 now can not email invoices from quickbooks pro 2013. I have tried following previous logs on deleting etc. with no luck. Help please

Comments

• Mirko
    Mirko Alumni Posts: 1,256 ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi Louise, thanks for asking just a great question and welcome aboard the Reckon Community.

Reckon Accounts 2014 is the first fully compatible version for win 8.1 as it is the first released after 8.1 was launched. When running any older versions on a newer operating system, please run through these tips:
    https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon/topics/reckon_accounts_windows_8_0_8_1_ie10_11

Often these issues relate to the PDF converter or permission issues. Let me know how you go with the tips above..

• Louise Prentice
    Louise Prentice Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2019
    Options

Thank you Mirko, you helped me fix my problem...solved

• Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Great to hear Louise, thanks heaps for letting me know of your outcome. I'm sure your confirmation will help someone else in the future. Have a great weekend. ^Mirko
  • Mirko
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey Kevin, as this relates to an older version of RAB, its fair for me to assume that there will be no developmental work, as updates are generally only provided for the current version. ^Mirko

• Chez
    Chez Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Is this the same solution for QB Pro12/13 with Windows 8.1?  Will I have to purchase QB Pro 2014 to solve it?