What report and figure tells me my annual/monthly turnover for job keeper eligibility

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • (Edited)
Photo of RodandLee Gibson

RodandLee Gibson

  • 72 Points

Posted 3 months ago

  • 1
Photo of John Graetz

John Graetz

  • 29,164 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Rod and Lee.  The simplest way that i know of is to go to Reports > Tax > Tax Liability and then change the period to the one that you want.
John L G