🚨 STP SUBMISSION PROCESSING DELAYS 🚨

Currently there are delays with STP submissions being processed due to a ATO system issue. Submissions are currently queued and will be sent for processing once we've received confirmation the ATO have resolved their issue.

Forgot Reckon POS Administrator login

Con
Con Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
edited January 2019 in Point of Sale (Desktop)
I have forgotten my POS Administrator login; is there anyway I can find it on my terminal?

Comments

• Shakir Akhtar
    Shakir Akhtar Alumni Posts: 17
    edited January 2019
    Hi Con, thanks for your post and welcome to the Reckon Community.

Wish you a happy and prosperous New Year.

Please be advised that Technical support is not available for Reckon POS product during the period from 25 December 2014 to 5 January 2015 due to festive season.

Please follow the link mentioned below for Holiday Operating Hours.

https://community.reckon.com.au/reckon/topics/christmas-holiday-period-operating-hours

Inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.

Regards,
    Shakir
  • Con
    edited January 2015
    Hi Shakir, thanks for taking the time to read my problem. Wouldn't it be stored in the registry on my computer? I think I just need directions on where to find it. Do you or anyone out there have any idea?
  • Shakir Akhtar
    Shakir Akhtar Alumni Posts: 17
    edited January 2015
    Hi Con, I don't have any idea regarding POS and as the department is closed, request you to call us on Monday.

Regards,
    Shakir
  • Con
    edited January 2019
    Thanks Andrew, I'm in. I couldn't remember the user name but I remembered the password. I thought the username was one that I created.
    Regards, Con