As a Professional Partner, can I get a copy of Reckon Accounts 2014 R1?

Options
Larissa_7048652
Larissa_7048652 Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
edited October 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I have a client who is using Reckon Accounts 2014 R1 (we could not upgrade to R3 so didn't bother too much about it at the time).  I need to do some work on my computer but I only have 2014 R3.  Is there any way I can get R1?
TIA

Comments

• Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant
    Sally McIntosh, Accredited Consultant Accredited Partner Posts: 468 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Larissa,
    It is a complicated process to have 2 versions of the same year on your computer at the same time, so the easiest way is to uninstall your R3 edition, and reinstall with the R1.
    There are full downloads available for both editions in the members area when you login.
    Kind regards,
    Sally McIntosh (sally@samsolutions.com.au)
  • ChristineAlby Behrens
    ChristineAlby Behrens Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hi, you can download it in the members area. Sally is correct in saying that the computer won't like having 2 versions of that year installed. I got around it by changing the name of the folder that holds the R3 version of Reckon to Reckon Accounts on the hard drive of the computer (normally Win C;). The installation disk was then happy to set up a folder called Reckon Accounts 2014  and installed the program. I trick the computer because I run Accounts, and Enterprise for each year and didn't want to uninstall anything.Hope this helps.

Regards

Christine Behrens 
  • Larissa_7048652
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi 
    Thanks everyone for your advise.
    I've had a look in the members area and I can only see 2015 as having the option of R1 and R3.
    I have a new computer so I tried installing 2014 with the origial key code when 2014 was released as R1 but it stll installed R3.
  • Larissa_7048652
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Just spoke to tech support who will be sending me a link for R1.
    Thanks again for taking the time for suggestions.