How to enter bank transactions manually?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited October 2017 in Reckon One
I'm using Reckon One free-to-try system - Core, Projects Lite

We are a voluntary community theatre group, so we have a lumpy income from our several shows each, mostly lumpy expenses along with some regular expenses like utilities bills, and regular interest income from our savings account. Without a bank download, I can't see how I manually enter this interest. Can anyone help?

We just don't have enough bank transactions to justify downloading - no payroll, no motor vehicles, no investments.  But Projects means I can easily tie all costs and income to the correct show, so we can simply but accurately understand which shows work and which don't.  Doing this manually is major workload so it tends not to be done in enough detail.

Comments

• Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions
    Kim Chapman - COS Business Solutions Accredited Partner Posts: 204 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hi Pat Very much suited to Not for Profit Entities. Go to the Banking section, click on the month that you which to reconcile, when you get to interest at the top is a box Add Payment, click on the dropdown arrow beside it and select Add Receipt. Change from Allocate to new. from here you will be able to enter your bank interest. Click on the + at the top for Quick Transaction Access and you can enter anything at anytime, and just do an old school reconcile at the end. Bank Feeds is NOT a necessity in Reckon One, nor should it be. Go to this address to find more info on entering transactions manually. https://community.reckon.com/reckon/categories/reckonltd_reckon_one?topic-list[settings][type]=article Kind Regards Kim Chapman Accredited Partner