Long service leave CoInvest

carolyn_7963516 Member Posts: 1
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

how can i get a rekon accounts report that gives data for coinvest WDW form. ie standard days worked and gross wage for standard hours for the quater?

workers are paid by the hour.  I can't even see a report that tells me the number of hours I entered just gross.



  • Adrian_6974554
    Adrian_6974554 Member Posts: 191 ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Hello Carolyn

    From Reports, Employees and Payroll, Payroll Summary Report.

    Modify Report, untick Rate.

    Click on Header/Footer tab and rename report to CoInvest.

    Click on Filters tab, scroll down to Payroll Item. Select Multiple Payroll Items (Middle section).
    Then click on the appropriate, payroll items that need to be included for the CoInvest form.

    You can then filter for only the employees that you need to be included for CoInvest (just need to remember to amend the filter for names if you have a new employee).

    Or you can leave all the employees in the list, I find it is better to export to Excel, then remove employees not needed, and you can total the hours. Then keep the Excel as your record of the details.

    Once the report is customised how you require. Memorise the report.

    Hope that helps

  • Procasa
    Procasa Member Posts: 9

    How do I enter the payment to co-invest as its a liability for LSL that is not allocated to the individual worker each pay- Do i just enter it as a bill?

  • Acctd4
    Acctd4 Accredited Partner Posts: 3,188 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2022

    I set up portable LSL as a Payroll Item as a "Company Contribution" at the applicable % rate & add it to the relevant employees' default records. It then calculates automatically on each applicable Paycheque. If you Memorise a modified Payroll Summary report (similar to Adrian's suggestion above but with the Hours column added in), you can use this to determine the number of days.

    The accrued liability should match the CoInvest bill & the payment is entered in the same way as PAYGW & Super - via Create Custom Liability Payments (under the Employees dropdown menu > Payroll Taxes & Liabilities) 😊

    (NOTE: The above processes are compatible with the requirements for "myLeave" under the Construction Industry Long Service Leave Scheme here in WA ... the specifics may differ in other states ? )

    Shaz Hughes Dip(Fin) ACQ NSW, MICB

    *** Reckon Accredited Partner(AP) Bookkeeper - specialising EXCLUSIVELY in Reckon Accounts / Hosted ! ***

    * Regd BAS Agent (No: 92314 015)* ICB-Certified Bookkeeper* Snr Seasonal Tax Consultant since 2003 *

    Accounted 4 Bookkeeping Services

    Ballajura, WA

    [email protected]


    (NB: Please give my post a Like or mark as Accepted Answer if I have been able to resolve your query as this helps others when seeking solutions!)
  • Procasa
    Procasa Member Posts: 9

    Thankyou for the detailed response I will look into this