Emailing Statement Issue in Reckon Accounts Premiere 2015

Options
Ezy Waste Group
Ezy Waste Group Member Posts: 2
edited February 2017 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi,

We have been experiencing issues with our statements being emailed from RA to Outlook 2010. Our IT man has checked all our settings in RA and Outlook and seems to think it is either a glitch in RA or it is a RA issue.

We send our emails in batches of 10 - invoices separate to statements. Invoices are always correct however since the 2015 upgrade we have been experiencing the following issues with statements.
  • Customer receives a different customers statement (ex Jo Blogs will receive Simon Talls statement, even though all account information and email address is correct for Jo Blog)
  • Statement will only be emailed once out of Reckon Accounts however when we check our outbox in Outlook the same statement has been emailed any where from 5 to 8 times, even though it was only selected once from Reckon. Customers have also complained that they are receiving multiple copies.
Can you please advise of a solution as we have a large customer base and it is important to be able send out statements with confidence that it is going to the correct customer and that they are not bombarding our clients with multiple copies.

Comments

• Ezy Waste Group
    Ezy Waste Group Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Thanks.

The forms are sitting there to send, when you send it from the list this is where it sends multiple times.

This data file is new as at 01/07/2016, our old file had almost 10 years worth of data so we completed the data file transfer to start this financial year. Any specific reason you think it may be a corrupted file. What reasons would cause Reckon to corrupt?

I will have to get the administrator to complete to see if this helps? I will reply once I have results.

Thank you