I am accessing my reckon hosted on my iPad Air 2 but can't print the PDF to my b'tooth printer. It

Options
josh_8259838
josh_8259838 Member Posts: 2
edited September 2018 in Accounts Hosted
I am accessing my reckon hosted on my iPad Air 2 and it works well until I come to print the PDF. It shows my invoice as the PDF but then I have no options to print to my blue tooth printer. It stays just as an invoice on the screen? Has this happened to any one else on their iPad?

Comments

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Josh, if you like to try our new Invapp which is full cloud tech app, its free to use , you will have no issues ,on printing as it instantly gets attaches to pdf email to send to your customer.
    And it gets posted to RAH within 15 mins  automatically. You can do all your invoices on the road on any Android devices .
    Google store:Cosmic Invoice Solutions , down;load the app.
    i can then give you logins to try.

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Yes, i did  say Android , iOS few months time to be released.

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Fizzer
    Fizzer Member Posts: 16
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Printing from Hosted always produces a PDF. You should be able to then print the PDF on your local printer. I use HP ePrint so I just send the PDF attachment in a blank email to it. If you have an air printer you should be able to print almost anything directly from your pad. Other options are to email directly from hosted. Listed under FILE. choose files to email.