MULTIPLE WAREHOUSE

Broni K Beerling
Broni K Beerling Member Posts: 32
edited September 2018 in Accounts Hosted
MULTIPLE WAREHOUSE - WHEN IS THIS COMING TO HOSTED !

Comments

• Broni K Beerling
    edited September 2018
    any news on this yet>?
  • Broni K Beerling
    edited September 2016
    totally AGREE with you !!!!! We will be looking for a new package - any ideas anyone ?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,253 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Broni,
    Unfortunately, the functionality you've raised here is not available and I don't have word on future inclusion at this point in time. I have raised this with the Product team previously and as soon as I receive further word on it I will update you.

Andrew,
    Yes, we have a major focus on Reckon One, that is no secret. However to state we do not care about our well established desktop range is factually incorrect. We've already had this discussion on multiple occasions/threads so I won't be rehashing it again here.

Thanks
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Nearest option is to use is Fishbowl dont think it works with Hosted. Wharehouse is a very big complex and costly dev work for any one to do even Reckon. This has been ibothering issue for more than 10 yeas now..

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Brendon Gardiner
    Brendon Gardiner Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Chandra has hit the matter right on the head here.   Warehousing particularly Multi Location is a complex and costly development and would require a payoff for the developer.    It had been discussed with Reckon long ago.    With Products such as Fishbowl and Ostendo in the market that achieve the multi location and other advanced features better than you would have in an "off the shelf" product aimed at all industries not just those with complex warehousing issues.    Reckon have decided to partner with Fishbowl and others providing a better result in my opinion

• Jeff Langtip
    Jeff Langtip Member Posts: 26
    edited December 2016
    May I ask... What is FISHBOWL?
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Google their site pls, its Add On for advance Inventory, wharehouse , bin location , it handles all that, but for desktop Reckon Accounts

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,253 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Hi Jeff,

Here's some info on Fishbowl and Reckon Accounts integration - 
    http://go.reckon.com/add-on-marketplace-fishbowl-warehouse-manufacturing/

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Slipstick
    Slipstick Member Posts: 3

Hi Reckon,

As it has been 7 years since the last comment in this thread and QuickBooks in the USA have been running inventory management in their software for the past 3 years and Reckon used to be QuickBooks, will this feature be added soon?

• Bruce
    Bruce Member Posts: 439 Professional Partner Professional Partner

Reckon ceased to be involved with Intuit (who own QuickBooks) some years ago. This means that there is no nexis between the features of these products anymore.

• Slipstick

Hi Bruce,

I certainly appreciate their change in direction and are no longer sharing features between programs any longer. But with the way business has changed over the past 5 to 8 years and the way we operate in the online world and seller central accounts, we need multiple warehouses to manage stock more than ever, so surely this must be high on the priority list of features to add?

• Rav

Hi @Slipstick

I'd recommend checking out the offerings from our add-on partners; Fishbowl & Ostendo which I'll link below.

These are extremely advanced solutions that cater to users looking for higher requirements such as multi-location/multi-warehouse, bin picking, Bill of Materials, auto-replenishment and so on.

• Slipstick

Hi Rav,

Certainly directing us towards very complex and expensive ERP systems is an easy thing for you to do, but all we are looking for is inventory to be stored in multiple locations in our existing software, just like Intuit QuickBooks does, so is this something Reckon will look to do in the near future?