Accounts Hosted down?

Options
Melissa_7557423
Melissa_7557423 Member Posts: 9
edited June 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Is anyone else having trouble opening Accounts Hosted?

Comments

• Melissa_7557423
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I can log in & click on Launch Accounts 2016 R2, which opens up the next window that says it is logging in but it just cycles and then I get a black screen of nothingness...
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hi Melissa,

A colleague and I just tested and were able to access ok, what is happening when you try to log in?

Are you able to log off any active remote sessions in the Control Panel and then try again?

Let me know

Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Melissa_7557423
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Yes there was a remote session, I have logged it off.
    Now when I try to get in, I get a blue screen that says 'Welcome' and further downs says 'Windows Server 2012'. it has a spinning wheel but I have waited 5mins or so and nothing changes.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thanks for getting back to me Melissa,

Which browser are you using? Do you encounter the same issue on an alternate browser?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Melissa_7557423
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Blue screen has now changed to a black screen again. Using Firefox - I have previously been told this is the preferred browser of Reckon?
    Just tried on Chrome - same black screen.
    Tried the log off remote sessions in Chrome, there was another one there, Logged it off and now it will open in Chrome.

• Rav
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Glad to hear there has been some success,

I use Chrome with Hosted myself personally and haven't encountered any errors as yet, the team do favour Chrome and Firefox as preferred browser options.

When you have a chance, please give our Hosted support team a call so we can take a closer look at the access issues you're experiencing with Firefox.

Apologies for all the hassle this morning!

Thanks
    Rav

• Melissa_7557423
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Thanks for all your help
  • Shirley Ingle
    Shirley Ingle Accredited Partner Posts: 138 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi Melissa  Another very reliable browser is Opera. To download type www.opera.com

I find it very rarely misses logging in plus when you have backed up and are downloading from B drive, in the top right hand corner of the screen you can see what is happening. You see the bar running across and at the finish you can click on a square and it takes you straight to Downloads and from there you can save the backup in a folder plus from there save to a use or external hard drive.

• AddItUp
    AddItUp Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2016
    Options
    No problems logging in in Grafton, which is saying something in itself! I prefer to use Chrome, it is far less glitchy. 
  • LID
    LID Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I had this same. It eventually went away, but I couldn't get work done that morning.  Switched from Firefox to Chrome for a while.  Back to Chome now, but there is still a printing issue on Firefox.