Reckon Accounts 2016. Attempt to print portfolio gets message 'Unable to verify printer at system le

Cliffsv1
Cliffsv1 Member Posts: 4
Reckon Accounts 2016. Attempt to print portfolio gets message 'Unable to verify printer at system level. Please verify printer is turned on and try again.' It is and works with everything except Reckon. Printer setup is for reports and graphs as always. Seems to be offline to Reckon but isn't. Has worked well for years. No FAQs. Help please.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2017
    Hi Cliff,

There's a related thread from a while ago which might be worth checking out here -https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/cant_print_of_quicken

In particular, the posts from John G which might help out with resolving the error.

Let me know how you get on

Cheers
    Rav

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Cliffsv1
    edited February 2017
    I don't know if my replies are reaching you. Tried the above but could no longer access RA2016. Uninstalled that and reinstalled RA2017 that would not update prices except one by one manually. Printer is back but no updating again. Also many script error messages and told browser (IE11) is out of date. It is not. What now- back to RA 2016?
  • Cliffsv1
    edited February 2017
    I will try Reckon Accounts 2016 again- taking too much time. Cliff
  • Cliffsv1
    edited February 2017
    Third reply attempt. Reckon 2016 reinstalled, printer and updating ok. Many script error and Browser messages and submit seems to fail- I am logged in. I use Windows 1032bit and IE11. Some incompatibility somewhere- a real pain. Cliff V.
  • Bill Tuckwell
    Bill Tuckwell Member Posts: 11
    edited February 2017
    I too have looked at John G's past posts but I cannot find the file WPR.dat he refers too - could the file have changed name in Reckon personal 2017?? Bill T