with assistance from Rahul yesterday all my old quickbook files were uploaded but i can only access

henrywa
henrywa Member Posts: 7
edited September 2018 in Accounts Hosted
i need some simple help from your support team

Comments

• henrywa
    edited August 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how do i contact reckon hosted support. i have uploaded my old quickbook accounts but i cannot access them
  • henrywa
    edited August 2018
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled why cannot i access the support that I have paid for.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    Hi Henry,

Have you called our Hosted support team today?

What is happening specifically? Are you getting any error messages or is anything else occurring? Step us through the process you're going through please.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• henrywa
    edited August 2018
    No there is no support team number listed on the Reckon website and the number I had for Rahul was just an automated number

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2018
    The contact number Reckon Accounts Hosted technical support team is 1300 799 150 as listed on our contact us page here

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• henrywa
    edited August 2018

the number on Rahul's email was

T: 02 9134 3300 

• henrywa
    edited August 2018
    thank you that was easy however that page didn't come up when I logged in through Firefox which I was advised to