Home & Business 2018 share update

MarkR
MarkR Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
The Bluescope Steel Ltd share price has been updating incorrectly for over one week.
It is missing the decimal point. Showing today as $1,384.00 instead of $13.84.
Why is it taking so long to fix or is it not being fixed? Is it only my system?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Hi Mark,

This KnowledgeBase article sounds similar to what you've outlined. Can you please review its info and let us know -

Strange prices downloaded for a share

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• MarkR
    edited October 2018
    Hi Rav,
    Thanks for the reply. I have not changed any settings and all other stocks with the same TYPE are updating correctly. I cannot change to STOCK as I no longer have this TYPE. I changed it to another and it still is incorrect.

This has happened once before and it self corrected after a few days. Is this restricted to me or do others have this problem?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2018
    I haven't come across any other reports of this as yet. 

I just added BSL to my Personal Plus 2019 installation and it came up with normal results. I'll add my configuration below as a screenshot.

'Stock' is the default 'Type'. Is this not available?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• MarkR
    edited October 2018
    I have changed all the "TYPE" including defaults to match stock market SECTOR so I no longer have STOCK. What's curious is that the price figure is correct just the decimal point is missing $1382 instead of $13.84. My security detail is the sameimageimage
  • MarkR
    edited May 2020
    Hi Rav,
    Can't explain why you have correct share price while I don't. Thought you might be interested that although I had not changed anything the price updated correctly today. What could have been corrected either internally or externally to correct this after 8 days?
    Thanks, Mark