🚨 STP SUBMISSION PROCESSING DELAYS 🚨

Currently there are delays with STP submissions being processed due to a ATO system issue. Submissions are currently queued and will be sent for processing once we've received confirmation the ATO have resolved their issue.

User creation not sending email

Beau
Beau Member Posts: 7
edited April 2020 in Reckon One
When I create a user and an employee in reckon one, the user doesn't receive an email to finish setting up an account. 

I also created my accountant as a user and they also didn't receive an email.

I've followed the guide for creating a user which is easy but pointless if the user doesn't receive an email and hence cannot set up a password and hence can't log in.

We even tried logging in using office365 since the user account username is the same as a hotmail account and we got access denied. Why would access be denied if a user account has been set up?

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 830 ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    have the users check their junk mail
  • Beau
    Beau Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2019
    Yep it's the first thing we did. I work with a Saas product and it's always the first thing checked when creating user accounts. I had to do a work around. I asked the user to select the option that password was forgotten. Reckon then sent a password reset email (didn't go to junk).

Pretty poor that I had to do a work around since email should have been sent on user creation.
This discussion has been closed.