customer service not replying to emails

Options
Dan_10021827
Dan_10021827 Member Posts: 1
edited May 2019 in Reckon One
I can only do Reckon work before and after office hours.  I have sent 2 emails to customerservice@reckon.com requiring assistance over two weeks and have had no reply.  Is this the correct Email address?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi Dan,
    I'm sorry to hear we haven't got back to you and yes that is correct email address for our customer service team. Let me check in with the team and I'll see if I can locate your emails and see what's happening.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• F45Namibia
    F45Namibia Member Posts: 2
    Options

I've also sent several emails to Customer Service - all of which have been ignored! Can someone PLEASE respond?????????

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @F45Namibia

Can you let me know which team/email address you've sent your email to and when it was sent?

Did your email come from the same email address that is registered to your Reckon Community account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• F45Namibia
    F45Namibia Member Posts: 2
    Options

Emails were sent from the same email address, to customerservice@reckon.com on 20/10 and 06/10 - and to Ajinder Benipal on 01/10 & 22/09.

• Rav
    Options

Thanks @F45Namibia, I've just checked in with our team and they've let me know Ajinder has sent through an email to you yesterday. If you reply to that directly we'll get this case sorted out ASAP.