Reckon Crashing/Reckon Support dont answer

Options
Leanne_7663246
Leanne_7663246 Member Posts: 131 ✭✭
edited July 2019 in Accounts Hosted
My Reckon file just decided to crash. It was just as I finished writing a note in an employee profile.  I rebuilt and verified the data and then went back in to reckon and clicked on the employee again to check it was the reason it crashed and it did it again. I have tried three times and it crashes everytime I click on this employee. It is pay day today so not ideal timing.  I need to get it fixed asap. Any help appreciated. I have tried contacting the support phone number and I get the message support is at capacity and they hang up. very frustrating.

Comments

• Leanne_7663246
    edited July 2019
    Options
    So frustrated. Finally got onto customer support after waiting on hold for 1 hour and 10 minutes to have the operator not be able to hear me.  She kept saying hello and I could hear her but she couldn't hear me. So annoyed.  This is appalling service. We pay for a service and cant even get thru to tech support. Something needs to be done.
  • Leanne_7663246
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Still having issues. Finally spoke to tech support a week ago. They took a copy of the file and said they would get back to me. Still waiting. Tried calling them again and they are at capacity. I have to do a pay run tomorrow so I need to get it fixed. If I have to go to my back up it is going to be hours of work. Anyone have any suggestions