DATA RECOVERY: Valid Item Types in an IIF import or export file for Reckon Accounts desktop and Host
1) Create a blank new data file
2) Create one of each type of Item in that new file
3) Export the Item List
HOW TO: Simple steps for Exporting and Importing Lists (IIF) from Reckon Accounts Desktop and Hosted
4) You can then open that exported item list file in Excel or a text editor
5) Now you can look at the INVITEMTYPE column to see what the valid types are
Here is a small example.
Data Recovery Team
Reckon Data Recovery Team
General File Integrity Checking Process:
1. Perform a Verify Data operation
2. Perform a Rebuild Data operation
3. Perform a second Verify Data operation to confirm if there are any other issue still indicated in the QBWIN.LOG
If the Verify or the Rebuild operation results in a crash, contact the Technical Support Team or request a data service.