I was shockingly found top customers in the dashboard is so wrong. Does that mean my whole sales wa

Options
May Lee
May Lee Member Posts: 23
edited December 2019 in Reckon One
I have a few problems with reckon one. 
1) The most shocking one is the top customers shown in the dash board is so wrong, Some of the sales amount is way higher than the actual invoice. I don't know what's the issue? Does that mean all my sales figure was wrong? I need someone to help, otherwise I think I have to change the software. 
2) If someone can help, could you help to answer why I cannot send statement to some customers? When I find the customer, and click create statement, it says nothing, while actually there are open items.
3) I found for some customers, it seems the accounts have been marked twice. I click the payment, it actually only shown one payment. Very strange. I removed the payment and applied the payment again, and now it have 3 payment to that invoice. Can you believe it? I kindly of think my first problem may associate with this. So if my sales figure was doubled, it means I acutally paid twice of the amount of the GST I paid, and it made the whole system so unreliable.

Could you please help?
Many thanks.