Hi Reckon One,

Options
Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell Member Posts: 1
edited March 2020 in Reckon One
I sent a lot of Quotes and some times I will like to sent pictures or other attachment to my clients and have to sent them separately through my own email account.  Is there any way to sent other attachments with Reckon One email or is already set up and I missed it. Also is there any way to setup a Accept Link on  Email quotes.
Regards,
Andrew Mitchell Carpentry 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hi Andrew,
    We don't have the ability to add attachments to Reckon One emails just yet but its something that was raised by a fellow user on our Ideas Portal last year HERE. It hasn't received a great deal of votes just yet but I can certainly see that it would add value to your workflow. I'd recommend adding your vote to the feature request there if you haven't already. The more 'in-demand' requests are what are devs use to form the next feature updates etc.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Just as an aside, you might be interested in checking out the Document Storage functionality in Reckon One.

Info here: Reckon One Update - Document Storage!

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.