Reckon Hosted 2020 payslips not emailing

Options
Kris_Williams
Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,307 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
edited August 2020 in Accounts Hosted
When I select Print Email payslips, select all and click ok, it opens up the Select Forms to Send but the payslips are not there, only invoices. Same thing if I go to File, select forms to email, select payslips - same result

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Morning Kris,
    Just want to check, are you wanting to print or email these pay slips?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,307 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hi Rav, I want to email - last week it was working, but not today
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Thanks Kris, I've been speaking with our support team and it sounds somewhat similar to the situation that is in the help guide below. They mentioned it could be slightly different though because in the majority of cases they come across, the entire Send Forms screen is blank whereas in your case you can still see invoices. There is a chance however that the corrupt email is AFTER the invoices that you see.

I'll be the first to admit, its not the best process however can you give the steps a try and see how you go as a starting off point -
    HELP GUIDE: Send Forms screen is blank

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    edited July 2020
    Options
    I was in the middle of rebuilding the data file when I saw this post. Rebuild seems to have worked. Thanks
    i will say that when it brought up the list of invoices I couldn’t see any payslips as the down arrow was greyed out, after the rebuild I was able to move down the page and continue
  • Gabby Casey
    Gabby Casey Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2020
    Options
    This is happening to us to, however I the above isn't working.  We have no other forms to be sent.

Rav can you please provide assistance. I have 3 weeks of paylsips to send. I can not print them either. 
    I have altered email addresses as well and nothing. 
  • Kathryn Goldsmith
    Kathryn Goldsmith Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Arrgghh! Same thing with 2 of my clients, can't email payslips. It has nothing to do with corrupt email addresses, which if you look at the community posts Reckon has been saying for the last number of years is the problem. None of our email addresses for employees have changed. One client I did the send payslips/esc method and it worked. This current client it is not working for. Reckon need to fix this bug - and it is a bug within Reckon, it is not a corrupt email. 
  • Claire Ireland
    Claire Ireland Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Yes im having same problem and the corrupt email solution is not working - HELP!
  • Kathryn Goldsmith
    Kathryn Goldsmith Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2020
    Options
    In the end Reckon had to sort it out for me - but it took about 5 weeks for them to respond to my email
  • Marina Di Rosso_10819341
    Marina Di Rosso_10819341 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Come on Reckon fix this problem already! Each week I have to spend time saving individual pay slips and then email them. I'm lucky I only have 6 employees, cannot imagine what it would be like for larger payrolls!
  • Marina Di Rosso_10819341
    Marina Di Rosso_10819341 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2020
    Options
    The solution you provide is not acceptable and does not work. Who has time to do this? Please fix it as a priority.
  • sheelagh
    sheelagh Member Posts: 7
    Options

When I try to select payslips to email employees

the last payslips showing are 31/05

How do I locate the others ?