Reckon One is routinely calculating an incorrect PAYG W amount on pays - some 25-30% less than it sh

Options
Kaye
Kaye Member Posts: 4
edited August 2020 in Reckon One
Reckon One is routinely calculating an incorrect PAYG W amount on pays - some 25-30% less than it should be). EG On a gross pay of $2115.00 it only deducted $272.00 in Tax (should be $404.00). I have checked the settings and all appears to be in order. Pay schedule is set as Fortnightly, and employee is Resident and claiming the Tax-free threshold (Scale 2).  I can provide a copy of a pay slip if required.

Comments

• Peter Meagher
    Peter Meagher Member Posts: 17
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I have been experiencing similar and still haven’t found the answer(although I thought I had). Are your employees casual! Here is the reply I got from Reckon one for the similar enquiry I made. This usually happens if the employee is under "CASUAL" under Payroll > Employees > Name > Employment TAB Since casual employees doesn't have fix time / hours you will need to calculate the tax and manually enter it in the DETAILS under TAX when creating the payrun. However, if you'd like the software to calculate the tax correctly based on what's showing here. https://www.ato.gov.au/Calculators-and-tools/Host/?anchor=TWC&anchor=TWC/questions#TWC/questions You will need to do make the employees either full time or part-time inside R1. To replicate, please make 1 employee part-time at least then recreatea payrun, you will notice that tax calculation will be correct. Hope this helps.
  • Kaye
    Kaye Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Many thanks :)