Password to access Quicken Personal 2020

Options
Mike_6531612
Mike_6531612 Member Posts: 6

I have the above application installed on my PC and have been a Quicken/Reckon user for over 20 years.

My licence is due for renewal on Oct 26. I have paid for the renewal on Oct 21.

I have been away for a week and on return, tried to access the app on my PC to be advised that the password was not correct. It is correct. I checked upper lower case etc.

On Thu8rsday last, I rang Tech Support in Sydney and was advised to get on to the Community pages as he couldn’t help.

I tried many combinations of trying to describe the issue and drew blanks all round.

Can you help me please as I can’t access the application?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2020
    Options

Hi @Mike

Can you take a screenshot of the message on-screen where its asking you to enter a password and post it here please.

Is this message appearing as soon as you launch the software or when you attempt to open your file?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Mike_6531612
    Mike_6531612 Member Posts: 6
    Options

I just went back into the App to get the message as you requested. I entered the password and, success, I got access.

I'm guessing it had something to do with the fact that I'd just renewed my licence, albeit a week ago, and something got out of kilter.

Seems to be ok now.

Thanks for your response.

Mike