Payroll lite allocation issue - How do you allocate 1 employees' pay to 2 bank accounts?

Options
adelaidecf
adelaidecf Member Posts: 2

Have a employee that needs a portion of his wage sent to a separate bank account. Ive set it up in payroll (we have Payroll lite) but am having issues allocating it. Reckon doesnt allow me to do a 'partial payment' for payroll. Is there a way around this? How do you allocate it?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @adelaidecf

In Reckon One, all you need to do is nominate the secondary bank account in the employee's profile with the relevant amount or % (screenshot example below).

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• adelaidecf
    adelaidecf Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Rav,

Thankyou but we have already done this. My issue is with allocating the amounts on the 'bank transactions' page after processing the pays. I cant allocate the 2 individual payment transactions on the bank account to the 1 pay. Reckon tells me partial payment is not allowed for payroll. It doesnt appear to recognise that 2 bank accounts have been paid to when performing the allocation.