Timesheets and annual leave, public holidays etc.
Hi, We are using Reckon One for payroll and timesheets and our employees are set up with a start date and hours per week etc. so they are accruing AL and PL.
When they enter their timesheet and select AL or PL does it automatically deduct it from their current accrual? There doesn't appear to be an option to actually submit a timesheet which would then trigger a process to record and deduct it, i.e. is it all live and current?
Also, is it possible for an employee to just enter AL and PL and no other hours and it will still deduct these? Ours isn't really an hours based business so we're mainly using it to accrue and manage the balances.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community