Personal Plus 2021 screen refreshing continuously since loading with Windows 10
I've been running Redon Personal for many years and recently upgraded to 2021 under Windows 7. I bought a new computer with Windows 10 (unfortunately) and Personal Plus 2021 has a continuous screen shudder and keeps refreshing the centre of the screen. It seemed to improve after the PC decided to download Windows upgrades, but it is still doing it.
I have managed to enter a couple of transactions, but only by being quick and trying to enter dater before the screen refreshes again.
Customer Support is a contradiction in terms!
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community