Reckon Accounts Hosted UPDATE: Email Report

RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,247 Community Manager

Hi everyone

We've just released the highly requested 'Email Report' feature to Reckon Accounts Hosted!

The Email Report is a report that shows you all the emails you have sent out of Reckon Accounts Hosted and whether they were able to be delivered.

The Email Report can be accessed via the View Email Report option on the Dashboard in Reckon Accounts Hosted.

There is important information on the Email Report feature in particular regarding the various 'result types' that appear in the report in our Help Guide below -

Comments

• Kris_WilliamsKris_Williams Member Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭

Should be a handy feature, I’m sure there will be some very happy customers

• 13120291312029 Member Posts: 17

Hi

Is this feature available for Reckon Accounts premier Edition 2020 ?

thks

Lilani

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,247 Community Manager

@Zappy just tagging you as I think you'll be interested in this update.

• ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,568 ✭✭✭

Great news and ridiculously overdue. The competition has had this for years.

• 5447954479 Member Posts: 10

So where can I find this View Email Report please!!!!

@54479 Click the link to the guide in my opening post. It shows you where and how to access the Email Report.

Access? Hmmmm. I would have used a different word

• Acctd4Acctd4 Accredited Partner Posts: 984 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

@1312029 It's not needed in the desktop versions as your email has designated "Outbox" & "Sent" folders for this info. 

Because RAH is on Reckon's Amazon servers, emails sent from within RAH are sent direct via this domain.  This report simply allows RAH users to view the status of emails sent from within RAH itself.

Shaz Hughes Dip(Fin) ACQ NSW, MICB

Reckon Accredited Partner (AP) Bookkeeper * Regd BAS Agent (No: 92314 015) *

ICB-Certified Bookkeeper * Seasonal Tax Consultant since 2003

Accounted 4 Bookkeeping Services

Ballajura, WA

0422 886 003

[email protected]

https://www.accounted4bs.com/

Shaz the outbox doesn't tell you if it has been received or delivered. This has been the issue all along.

• KristyKristy Member Posts: 6
    edited December 2020

Would this update affect delivering emails? I do pays every Tuesday and last week, all the emails went through fine. This week, I had 3 emails that bounced back saying the email account doesn't exist, however, I haven't touched the email addresses at all. I was able to go back and email them again and it either went the second or I had to send it a third time.

Hi @Kristy, no the email report does not have affect the email process itself. What you've outlined does sound strange though, particularly if there haven't been any changes. Let us know if it keeps happening though.

• KristyKristy Member Posts: 6

Thanks @Rav, will do. This is the first time I've seen this so hopefully, it's just a one off thing.

• RumballRumball Member Posts: 1

Hoorah. At last. I live in fear of emails not being sent, as sometimes the dialogue box comes up when sending invoices, and I can also make personalised comment, but at other times thebox doen't come up and I have to assume that the invoice has been emailed. At least this way I can check if a customer says that they have not received an invoice.

Long, long overdue. A welcome development