Online Services Licence has Expired
Hi all, I have a stand alone version on Personal Plus 2018 and the Online Services Licence has Expired.
How do I upgrade this?
It appears I can buy an annual subscription for $180 but I'm unclear what this does for me and what happens at the end of 12 months?
Does my software stop working? or is it the same situation that I am in now in that I continue to use the software with my data stored locally on my computer but without the ability to download share prices?
So would I be just paying $180 to have the ability to download share prices? Incidentally I have never been able to download bank statements which have to be imported manually.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 6K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 137 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 952 Payroll Premier
- 120 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community