Reckon Mate - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Options
Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager

Have questions about the new Reckon Mate mobile app?

Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page below! You'll find the answers to the most common questions there and we'll be adding to this as we go.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Jodie_10004988
    Jodie_10004988 Member Posts: 36 ✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi. I have just converted our Reckon One to Reckon Payroll and decided to have a look around the Reckon Mate app before recommending to our employees. I had managed to sign into Reckon Mate previously with Reckon One but never used it and had to reset the password. I have resent the invite, but when I go to log in via the invite, I get the green tick and then the screen saying "no employee access to any books, Got it" .

Can you advise what I am doing wrong?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi there Jodie

Awesome to hear you've made the upgrade to Reckon Payroll from your Reckon One book! 😊

Don't worry, it doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong. Reckon Mate (and the Reckon Payroll App) will become available for our upgrading Reckon One users in September. We're just putting the finishing touches on those mobile apps for our customers who are upgrading from Reckon One and we'll have announcements here on Community as soon as they're ready 😀

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jodie_10004988
    Jodie_10004988 Member Posts: 36 ✭
    Options

Oh, ok. Thank you for your message. I will wait to hear.

• Bellle
    Bellle Member Posts: 4 ✭
    Options

Hi Rav,

Is there any update on the timeline for the App release?

We're having trouble with payslips sending correctly, and this app would solve the headache!

Thank you

• Rav
    Options

Hey @Bellle

Really sorry about the delay with this. We were looking to have Reckon Mate available by now but its going through a pretty significant upgrade and we ran into a few bugs along the way. These are in the process of getting ironed out right now and we're hoping to have it available toward the end of this month/early December.

We'll have announcements here on Community as soon as its ready & available.

• pearltea
    pearltea Member Posts: 11 ✭
    Options

Hi Rav,

Employees has not been able to access their payslip since the upgrade. When will the "No employee access to any books" using Reckon Mate be resolved?

Regards,

Allen.

• Rav
    Options

Hi @pearltea

Reckon Mate is going through final testing at the moment, there were a couple of bugs being addressed this week which has pushed back the release date. We're looking at release in the first or second week of December at this stage.

In regard to your employees being unable to access their payslips though, can you please create a separate post by clicking HERE and giving us a bit more info & detail on that. Specifically, why they have been unable to access their payslips since your upgrade to Reckon Payroll.

Cheers