Renewed product but get licence expired message
Hi, I renewed my licence for Reckon Accounts Personal Plus, but I can no longer access the 2020 version. I need to access the 2020 version in order to do a backup before updating to the 2021 version. How can I do this?
When I open Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2020 it tells me that the licence has expired and I need to renew it, but when I choose to do that, bypass step 1 (since I've already renewed), then in step 2, choose to apply the update automatically, I just get the same message again that the licence has expired and I need to renew it.
If I choose no when it asks me to renew the licence, the program exits.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 938 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 948 Payroll Premier
- 116 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community