Annual and personal leave not calculating

Options
Kris_Williams
Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
edited January 2021 in Reckon One

I believe I have set everything up correctly but the leave figures are not showing up in the leave tab of the employee, it just has zeroes in the leave accrued section, however in the payslip it shows the correct figures

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Kris_Williams

Sounds like a strange one. Are the leave items active in your payroll settings? It sounds like they are if they're if its appearing on the payslips themselves. Is this occurring for all employees?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

no the other employee shows the correct figure in the leave tab. However because this person now has Reckon Hosted he is going to start using that for payroll- what do I have to do to continue using the Reckon Gov Connect from the next pay?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited January 2021
    Options

Ok to report STP from Hosted moving forward you'll just need to add Reckon Accounts Hosted in the product selection in GovConnect.

I'll add a couple of screenshots below which hopefully illustrate what I mean.

First when you're in the STP entity within GovConnect, click the 'Add Products' button.

Next, tick the 'Reckon Accounts Hosted' option.

Please note, my screenshot below shows all four products selected but in your case, only tick what you need ie. Hosted.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Ah yes, thank you Rav