Upgraded to Windows 10, now Quicken Personal Plus does not work

Hi, I have just upgraded to windows 10 and now my Quicken Personal Plus 2011 will not upload the back up files. When I put in the activation key, it brings up error message 7096. When I enquire about this error message here, it can't find this code. Can you please help me?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager

Hi @Gretchen Paul

So this error is appearing when you attempt to activate the software?

When you have a moment, head over to this page - https://www.reckon.com/au/activation/ and chat with one of our team members who will be able to get your software activated which in turn hopefully bypasses this error for you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert

I f you have any problems dont hestitate in call me on 0418907140 and i will see what i can do.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• vjkarna
    vjkarna Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I have a related question. I want to load quicken home and business 2011 onto a laptop with Windows 10. Are there any tips?. I understand there is the option of backwards compatibility with Windows because this program was meant for windows 7.