Reckon Accounts Home and Business TAX DETAIL REPORT

Options

I posted this about 18 months ago. any update, please, helpers?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,411 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hi Jack,

Can you please provide some more info on this including what is wrong specifically along with any troubleshooting or steps you've undertaken so far.

Also, which version of Reckon Home & Business are you currently using?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,228 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

What do you want to know.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Jack Oster
    Jack Oster Member Posts: 5
    Options

How embarrassing..... I didn't past my previous post....sorry.

I am running a Tax Detail report, and it includes split transactions, whether they are business or not. I change my split transaction to a non-split transaction and it correctly does not appear in the report. I use the tag 'business' and 'personal' appropriately.

iI suspect that any account which I'm tracking for tax purposes, appears in the Tax Detail report, even if the tag is personal. How can I enter non-business transactions into a split transaction without them appearing in the Tax Detail report.

Bye

Jack in Australia

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,228 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    Options

you may want to call me on 0418907140 to discuss as it doesnt show on my sample file.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Jack Oster
    Jack Oster Member Posts: 5
    Options

Thankyou for your offer, Gerry.

I have more info.

The problem occurred again this quarter. A split personal transaction with no Tax Code appeared in Tax Detail Report.

I solved the problem by adding the line item that appears incorrectly in the Tax Detail report, into the next line on the Split, and then deleted the original line.

Presumably a bug.

The problem occurred twice. Peculiarly, one of the payees appeared in the previous quarter report in error, and again this quarter.

• GerryWinter
    Options

The problem seems to be in a setup of something and will take you to try and go back to some items or tax coding somewhere.

If you want to send me a backup to play with, you can then do it with me at the same time to show me whats happening.

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. +61 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"