Issue Sending Invoice

Options
acbltd
acbltd Member Posts: 12

I keep getting an error when trying to email an invoice. ??

Unexpected error (Cannot find either column "dbo" or the user-defined function or aggregate "dbo.FormatAddress2", or the name is ambiguous.). Invoice has not been emailed., Unexpected error (Cannot find either column "dbo" or the user-defined function or aggregate "dbo.FormatAddress2", or the name is ambiguous.). Invoice has not been emailed.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @acbltd

Thanks for your report on this. We've got the team looking into the performance of Reckon One right now. I'll get back to you with more info shortly.

Apologies for the hassle at the moment.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• acbltd
    acbltd Member Posts: 12
    Options

Hi Rav, Thanks for that

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,427 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi again @acbltd

We're making some progress on this but the team are still working on getting performance back to where it should be. I've created a separate announcement as well on this which I'll link below, I'll post more info as soon as I receive it.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.