Multiple Transfer Wages Bank Transaction Matching
I am going mad with Reckon One Payroll please help me before I loose my mind.
Here is the happy path:
- Create a new pay run
- Add a single employee
- Finish pay run
- Create the bank payment
- Upload ABA - Process pay in bank
- Next day, i see the transaction in Reckon One and it recognises it and matches it to the pay run.
Now, If i do everything the same but I add a second employee in the pay run, the system shts it self and cannot match the transaction. I've tried to code the transaction manually and assign it to the Payroll salaries expense account but that doesn't work.
Can someone please tell me how do i create a pay run with 1-x employees that actually reconciles the next day?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community