We have an employee that is now earning $450 per calander month.
Her superannuation details were not set up in Reckon One as previously she was earning less than $450 per calander month.
I've only realised this last week meaning the super for this employee has not been shown in pays for February. These pays have subsequently been sent on to ATO thru STP. Only February pays are affected.
The employee's super details have now been added to Reckon one so my question is can I adjust the super payment figure in the next pay run to reflect the February amount that was missed?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community