GST not showing on BAS

Options

I am using Reckon Accounts Plus 2020. I have 2 bank accounts set up. The main business transaction account that all the GST etc flows through to the BAS correctly. However the other account which the company uses to trade shares through, nothing is flowing through to the BAS and tax liability reports. The income is showing up on profit /loss though. I have checked that I have set the accounts up as income and expense accounts and coded them correctly. Is there something else I have to do? Thanks

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,307 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Are you using the tax codes on all transactions?

• Janelle Robertson
    Janelle Robertson Member Posts: 12
    Options

Thank you Kris, Some may have been made through the record deposits so I will check.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,307 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

All invoices should have a tax code of GST on them and cheques or bills should have NCG if GST inclusive. There is no other way to get the tax summary report to work. If you have failed to do this I can help you to fix the problem by way of a journal entry if there are too many transactions to change