Annual Leave Acc

cafe_elmwood
cafe_elmwood Member Posts: 12

Hey Everyone,

I need to back date a team members leave for the past 12 months that has not accrued, any tips how?

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

You actually work out what it is right now and go into the settings, the cog, in the leave tab and enter there

• cafe_elmwood

Thanks Kris, I feel like Reckon is calulating the leave too high, I have it on "per time worked" but seems it will go way over the 152 hours for the year and my employee is only part time..

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert

Per hour worked! What have you got it in as per hour? How many hours per week worked?

• cafe_elmwood

Kris, I can't find the "cog" in settings to enter the leave manually? I can enter in a pay run though..

• Kris_Williams
    edited March 2021

Up on the top of the page there is a little cog that opens up the settings, this is where you can change the accrual rate for leave items - payroll settings, leave tab

then go to YTD setup - leave balances and change total in there for employee