Can receipt numbers be customised?
I am new to Reckon One. The software seems to be automatically allocating Receipt Numbers starting at RCPT0001, then sequentially adding RCPT0002, 3, 4 etc as I go. I can't see any manual opportunity to change the numbering.
What I need is a different set of Receipt numbers that apply to each bank account I have. Currently Receipts 0001 and 0002 are for funds received in one bank account and 0003 and 0004 are for another bank account. How can I restart a numbering sequence that applies only to the second bank account?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community