Urgent: salary sacrifice. Please help
Sorry to those that have seen this for a third time but I still have no idea how to fix my issue of salary sacrifice. I am the only one of my accountant's clients using Reckon One so he can't help me.
When I salary sacrifice the pay advice comes out correctly, BAS is correct but the P and L is wrong as it includes it in payroll rather than super liabilities. When I have retried to set up a new Salary sacrifice payroll item, I can't select an account to send it to (ie Super liabilities). Most of the other super options allow me to choose an account.
Please help as the pay was actually done on Monday (plus a number of earlier payruns that I will have to alter I imagine) but I can't allocate the payroll as will have to ultimately undo the payrun.
I'm using Reckon One with Payroll
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community