Employee has disappeared

Options
acbltd
acbltd Member Posts: 12

Hi, I was allocating my bank transactions and have noticed that two of our employees have disappeared from the supplier list?? I found one that now has a long number rather than his name, the other one has gone.

I definitely did not delete them but have no idea how this has happened or how I can fix it???

THanks in advance for your help

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @acbltd

Check the 'Employees' menu on the left for employees rather than the Supplier section. Are the missing employees there?

If you don't have any joy there, click on 'Contacts' under the 'Contacts Centre'.

Let me know how you get on.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• acbltd
    Options

We don't have payroll (NZ) so they are entered as suppliers and no, they aren't there anymore - I clicked on an old bank transaction and they have numbers instead of their names now - But I can't seem to find any record in contacts.

These are the two numbers :

6116cf30-bb3b-48a9-84d9-d840e709993a (EMPLOYEE KW)

457987f6-5dbd-4bbe-b354-fb9b82a94262 (EMPLOYEE HL)

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,299 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

When you click on the transaction that enables you to see those numbers, if you click on the arrow at the end of the name (numbers) does it give you any insight as to what list they are on?

• acbltd
    Options

No, I just did that and then a screen opened saying to add supplier? There is some glitch where 3 (that I can see) suppliers have become a number and seem to have disappeared into the background... I don't really want to add them again and I am wondering if I have to go through all past transactions and re-allocate them

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,299 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    Options

Wow that is so confusing, sorry I have nothing to suggest. Have you done a verify and rebuild data?

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @acbltd

This is starting to sound rather strange. I think it might be best at this point for you to have a chat with one of our technicians so we can take a closer look into what is causing this. When you have a chance, can you please give us a buzz on 0800 933 666 and we'll get a tech on this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• acbltd
    Options

I am talking to someone now but he is hard to understand and very rude, he is adamant that I deleted them - I try to recreate the supplier but it comes up saying they already exist (they don't show anywhere). It is very frustrating as I am positive I did not delete them and I have no idea how it could have happened even accidentally???... I am currently on hold.

• Kris_Williams
    Options

If they had been used Reckon would not allow you to delete them anyway, certainly not in other versions, but I don’t use Reckon One accounting only payroll

• acbltd
    Options

Yes, I don't think they can be deleted - though I've never deleted a contact I just make them inactive. He is trying to escalate the issue with Reckon Support so hopefully they can eventually get to the bottom of it. An hour and a half on the phone didn't come up with a solution so it must be something glitchy in the background.

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Good luck then.......