Reckon One Payroll - Super Salary Sacrifice

Options
Clair27
Clair27 Member Posts: 3
edited June 2021 in Reckon One

I am very new to Reckon One Payroll.

I have a staff member who salary sacrifices to her super fund $100.00 each week.

When I run the pay, I can see the gross being reduced by the $100.00, the tax is correct, the super guarantee is correct but I cannot see the increase or the additional super on the payslip of the extra $100.00

On my previous program I used it showed the SG super 9.5% on the payslip and EOM reports and it also showed the salary sacrifice amounts.

Have I missed a step somewhere or does Reckon not show the salary sacrifice amounts on the payslip to the super fund?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Clair27

Check that your salary sacrifice pay item is active under Payroll Settings

Click on the Settings cog in the top right corner and then go to Pay Items under the Payroll Settings section.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Clair27
    Options

Hi @Rav, yes the 'salary sacrifice' pay item is active under the payroll settings.

• Clair27
    Options

Hi @Rav, this is what I have under employees setting for pay set up. Does this look correct?