Reckon One Payroll - Super Salary Sacrifice
I am very new to Reckon One Payroll.
I have a staff member who salary sacrifices to her super fund $100.00 each week.
When I run the pay, I can see the gross being reduced by the $100.00, the tax is correct, the super guarantee is correct but I cannot see the increase or the additional super on the payslip of the extra $100.00
On my previous program I used it showed the SG super 9.5% on the payslip and EOM reports and it also showed the salary sacrifice amounts.
Have I missed a step somewhere or does Reckon not show the salary sacrifice amounts on the payslip to the super fund?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 928 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community