How to delete Year to Date payments from EOFY Declaration report?

Options
TRSES
TRSES Member Posts: 6

I am trying to run the EOFY21 report, and find that the year to date amounts (entered when I first loaded the app) have been included in the summary for each employee. I entered ALL of the monthly payroll runs into the APP in April, including for earlier in the year. I now find that the amounts include the initial YTD payments, so I am not able to complete the declaration. Please help! Thanks Mike

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,414 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@TRSES

Hi Mike,

Apologies for missing this one. You've mentioned app in your opening post however this discussion has been created in the Reckon One category so the first thing I want to confirm is which Reckon software you're using. Is it Reckon One or one of our mobile apps? eg. the free STP app or the Reckon Payroll App?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• TRSES
    TRSES Member Posts: 6
    Options

Hi Rav, thanks for responding. I managed to migrate to the new Basic Reckon Payroll app and found some info on how to edit the employees to fix the problem. Took a few attempts, but it seemed to work. Made the EOFY declaration to he ATO, hopefully it sent the data that appeard on the screen. Cheers, Mike

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,414 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Good stuff Mike! 👍️👍️

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.