Does not appear to be the same computer your copy of Reckon Accounts was originally installed on

Options
System
System Member Posts: 235 Moderator Moderator
This discussion was created from comments split from: Failure to send email.

Comments

• JohnsonLD
    JohnsonLD Member Posts: 11
    Options

Yesterday, I upgraded my computer to windows 10 home & office. when I tried to send an invoice today I couldn't, error message "failed to send"

went to the forum to help. I couldn't discover email preferences within reckon but a page suggested I right click on the reckon launch tab on the desktop and run compatibility mode. I did this, now im locked out of Reckon the error message saying it appears Im running the program on a different computer and I need to renew my licence. That cant be right? I have my original installation key code. any help would be much appreciated

thanks

Stephen

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@JohnsonLD

Hi Stephen,

Can I please confirm which Reckon software you using specifically?

We do have a help guide on this particular error message that pertains to the Reckon Personal Range of software which I'll link below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JohnsonLD
    JohnsonLD Member Posts: 11
    Options

Thank you Rav for your reply,

Reckon Accounts Home & Business 2015 upgrade

Customer ID 671057

I've opened it as an administrator

Windows compatibility troubleshooter is telling me the new outlook and reckon are incompatible