Payslip issue

Options
Catherine
Catherine Member Posts: 6

I'm trying to email payslips to staff and when I select all names, nothing displays in the forms to send page. This has only happened since I upgraded to R2 new version.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited July 2021
    Options

Go into each employee and look for the section that says Email, Print or both. I select both

It's under the address and contact tab

• Bruce
    Bruce Member Posts: 442 Professional Partner Professional Partner
    Options

Double check that the bank account in the select forms page is the same account used for pays

• Catherine
    Options

I was able to email payslips before I did the upgrade to the new version R2, so not sure if it's an issue with the upgrade?

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,303 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited July 2021
    Options

Did you look at the settings on each employee as I suggested? I have had no problem after I upgraded

• Catherine
    Options

Yes I did, everything is set up correctly

• Kris_Williams
    Options

Ok sorry I have nothing else to suggest - I know it sounds silly but have you checked the dates in the email window, sometimes such a simple thing can be overlooked, I know that from experience

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    Options

And to add to what Kris has suggested, also check to make sure that the correct bank account has been selected, that is the one that you used when you ran the payroll. That is another thing that can go amiss if you have more than one bank account set up.

John L G

• Catherine
    Options

I haven't changed any settings since the upgrade, it just has stopped working when I did the upgrade, before that I've been emailing payslips for years!!

• ShelleyG
    ShelleyG Member Posts: 24
    Options

This has happened to us this week as well. Last week there was no problem. Payslips are there in the first window but when you click okay and the next window pops up there is nothing there to send.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,416 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Catherine & Shelly,

If the suggestions from our fellow Community members haven't worked out, I'd recommend reviewing the info and performing the steps in this help guide below -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• ShelleyG
    ShelleyG Member Posts: 24
    Options

Thanks I did find a comment regarding this. All fixed now