Moved from Payroll Premier to Reckon One Payroll - STP issue

Options
JodieB
JodieB Member Posts: 3

Hi - I've jsut finished my first Payrun with Reckon One but have hit a stumbling block - I'm not sure what to do with STP ie Reckon GovConnect. I already have the Reckon GovConnect loaded up with my ABN etc from Payroll Premier and even though I've added the Reckon One "module" to GovConnect it still seems to only show the Payroll Premier Software ID so I can't go to the ATO to register the Reckon One Payroll STP. Any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,032 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2021
    Options

@JodieB

It sounds like you've done everything right so far in terms of adding the Reckon One product selection to your existing STP entity in GovConnect.

You won't have a new Software ID as the STP entity itself for your existing ABN has not changed, its just the software that you're using to create the submissions has changed which is fine.

The method in which Reckon One sends the STP submissions over to GovConnect is a little different to how a desktop-based software like Payroll Premier did so I'll link a help guide below that outlines this in more detail -

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JodieB
    Options

Thanks Rav - appreciate you getting back to me. The ATO suggested I might need to call Reckon One Branch 2 but I'll try going thro the above steps again first just in case, before I try the Branch 2 option.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 16,032 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hmmm that's interesting that they'd suggest that. I'd recommend you only consider that if your ABN actually does have a GST branch 2 associated with it in reality because if it doesn't AND you send submissions to it then that is a whole other issue on its own.

Let me know if you have trouble sending over STP submissions that are created in Reckon One over to the existing GovConnect you have setup for your ABN.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• JodieB
    Options

STP Successful Upload - Happy Dance !!!

It made a huge difference knowing that the Software ID is linked to the ABN rather than the Software itself. Thank you for saving what's left of my sanity. If you could let the 1300 guys know it might save some lucky person stress in the future.

• Rav
    Options

Great work. Glad that you managed to get it sorted 👍️