SS amounts not on payment summary
Why aren't our salary sacrifice amounts reporting correctly on the 20/21 payment summaries in Reckon Account Enterprise?
The payroll item is the same item we've used for years now, yet this year its either not reporting at all or is reporting lower/incorrect amounts on the payment summaries.
The gross payments amount matches the adjusted gross pay from the payroll summary and the tax amount matches also, and all wages amounts are reporting correctly to the P&L.
How can I get the correct amounts to show on the payment summaries for salary sacrifice amounts that aren't correct in the reportable employer superannuation contributions field?
I need to get the year finalised for STP and payment summaries issued by tomorrow. Why is this so hard this year?
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 946 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community