ABN registered

Options
System
System Member Posts: 235 Moderator Moderator
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll πŸš€
This discussion was created from comments split from: STP Migration to Payroll App.

Comments

• fivestarnarrabeen
    fivestarnarrabeen Member Posts: 2 ✭
    Options

I have same problem as getting Error message "this ABN & branch number is already registered" when migrating from STP app to payroll app, because registered error last year and not used, please delete all data on payroll app to get beginning.

ABN isΒ 87610252072

Many thanks

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,415 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@fivestarnarrabeen

I've made some changes to your account this morning which I'm hoping might solve this for you however I can't guarantee it as your Payroll App was already existing (created last year).

Can you please close the Payroll App in full ie. swipe it away from any other running apps on your phone.

Reopen it and login with the same email address and password you use for your STP app account. See if you're presented with the option to migrate and if so, proceed with it.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• fivestarnarrabeen
    fivestarnarrabeen Member Posts: 2 ✭
    Options

Thanks again it’s done,

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,415 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Good stuff, thanks for letting me now πŸ‘οΈ

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.