Different company

Options
Kim_10861525
Kim_10861525 Member Posts: 3 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

Hi, I use one email address for a company and was trying to create a new company using a new email address with same domain but didn't allow me to. Please help.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi Kim,

What is happening specifically when you try to create this new account? Are you encountering a specific error message?

Is this new email address that you're attempting to use already associated with any Reckon services eg. registered to GovConnect, another Reckon app account (old STP app or even Reckon Payroll App)?

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kim_10861525
    Options

Hi Rav,

Thanks for your prompt reply. The error message received for creating new company account was "Couldn't create Account, Because email k@five.co already exists. Use another email or login."

The email address is not linked or registered to anything else.

Thank you

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for that Kim.

Can you please give it another go now and let me know if its successful for you.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kim_10861525
    Options

Yes I have successfully created the new company now. Thank you

Some of the employees in company 1 will be moved to company 2 as 1st of July. Is there a quick way I can merger them over to company 2 instead of manually adding them please?

Thank you

• Rav
    Options

Unfortunately not Kim. There's no way to transfer data between Payroll app accounts so they'll need to be created manually.