Upgrade to Reckon Accounts 2021 fails and asks me to renew license
My Reckon is fully licensed & renewed. I upgraded to Reckon Accounts 2021 from 2019.
I have downloaded the new version, unzipped the file and ran setup.
When I click to run the newly installed Reckon Accounts 2021 it tells me that my Reckon license has expired.
I have the option to click yes to renew or update the license online ( and provides a Product Key and Installation Key).
I choose to update license over the Internet but it fails ( there is nothing wrong with Internet)
I then try to update it manually at enter the Product key and it fails
I have called Reckon Support on 4 occasions now and they have been most unhelpful!.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 144 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 1.1K Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 12 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 945 Payroll Premier
- 115 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 326 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community