I am having problems updating employee details on the app. I update all sections.

Options
gamaro
gamaro Member Posts: 3 ✭
edited January 3 in Reckon Payroll 🚀

I am having problems updating employee

Answers

• gamaro
    Options

There wasn't enough room to type in the whole question. I have having problems updating employee details on the app. After updating each section and making sure there is no red error, I attempt to save the information, by pressing the save buttom and it does not save. I have attempted this 5 times. If I get out of the employee section the information is not saved.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

@gamaro

Have you swiped across the tabs to make sure each one is completed? You need to swipe across them as the other tabs may not be immediately visible depending on your phone. Once you've completed EACH tab, you'll be able to save the employee profile successfully.

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• gamaro
    Options

I have done the above. I do not go to the next section until all details are completed. The last section is Leave? Once all sections are completed and there are no red errors I attempt to save and it doesn't save

George

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,409 Community Manager Community Manager
    Options

Hi George,

The last tab is not 'Leave' and this will be why its not saving at the moment as it still requires additional info. You need to swipe across as there are a couple more tabs that you need to complete. Check out my screenshot below -

ℹī¸ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.